A study was conducted to detect primary skin irritancy potential of Hydra Oil on the skin of human test subjects.
Twenty subjects were recruited.
Visual assessments of the test sub-sites were made at 24, 48, 72 and 96 Hours.
Result: Hydra Oil demonstrated no clear reaction on the skin.
What is inside Hydra-Oil?
Hydra-Oil is specially formulated to help diminish the appearance of scars and other skin discolorations such as spots and stretch marks.
This formula contains antioxidants and essential oils that aid in evening out skin tone and nourishing mature and dehydrated skin.
- Combination of ingredients which acts as a non-greasy emollient
- Helps with increased skin absorption
- Makes skin soft, smooth and supple
- Protects skin from drying out
- Essential Oil
- Anti irritant
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Essential Oil, beneficial for treating scars and blemishes and helps in fading stretch marks
- Essential Oil, helps in the toning of the skin
- Helps to remove dryness
- Essential oil
- Gentle and soothing to skin
- Exceptional for use on sensitive skins
- Assists in repairing dry and damaged skin
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Can be used on all skin types
- Easily absorbed
- Rich in fatty acids which help to moisturise the skin
- Antioxidant used to help fight signs of ageing
- Improves the health and quality of skin
- Also acts as an antioxidant, reducing the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps soften the appearance of scars